PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS INTERNATIONAL S.R.O.
Gagarinova 762, 46007, Liberec 7
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section C, Insert 13694.
GSM: +420 603 551 680
E-ticket online purchase
The provider accepts tickets that were bought at the www.jazzboat.cz and the buying process was successfully finished by receiving a confirmation email and a ticket in electronic as well as printable version.
- When using a payment card, you will also be asked to enter the card security code.
- The card security code is also called CVC-Card Validation Code for MasterCard, CVV-Card Validation Value for Visa cards.
- The CVC is a three-digit code and is printed on the back side of the payment card on the signature strip (last three digits).
- Enter the payment card number without any spaces.
- The reservations are binding; the e-tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Only the owner of the payment card may purchase the e-tickets – it is not possible to make a payment using another person’s payment card.
- The consumer has not the right to withdraw from the contract agreed upon throughout a remote method and outside the premises of the entrepreneur within the meaning of § 1837 point. a) Act. no. 89/2012 Coll.,Civil Code.
- All business relations arising from these Business Terms and Conditions are governed by the Czech system of law.
- The e-ticket ordered this way will be printed out by the user or presented in an electronic device
- The e-ticket bearing an ID number will be presented at the operator’s point of sale where it will be checked and then the user will be permitted to board the purchased cruise.
- Upon payment the e-ticket will be displayed on the screen with the option to print out the e-ticket or to copy the e-ticket ID number.
- PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS INTERNATIONAL s.r.o. is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized copying of this e-ticket. The e-ticket must be kept in a safe place.
- The e-ticket may be purchased no later than on the day of the cruise.
- It is recommended to use the printed e-ticket or the e-ticket ID number at the operator’s point of sale no later than 20 minutes before the commencement of the purchased cruise.
When purchasing on-line via the internet, the purchasing party will receive the following confirmation e-mails:
- Order confirmation upon successful payment.
The confirmation emails are being sent to the address filled in in the contact address (delivery address). Should the address be incorrect or there should be technical issues on the user´s side, PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS INTERNATIONAL s.r.o. cannot guarantee that the emails will be delivered.
- The cancellation policy applies to the total amount to be paid for the order.
- The purchased ticket can be canceled a maximum of 24 hours before the event, the amount will be refunded in full to the buyer's account as soon as possible.Cancellation policy applies to total amount to be paid for the order.
Pursuant to the Act on Registration of Sales, the salesperson is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. Sales must be registered to the tax authority online; in case of a technical failure this must be done within 48 hours.